Nov 1, 2011

Common Sense

Greetings :)

As a form of getting through the laborious act of studying, I try to hypotise myself with amazing music to make this whole studying buisness some what bearable. I have been an avid fan of the works of consiuous rapper Common Sense. Despite his insane looks and his lyrical content is something he has not compromised his style or lyrical focus in all his years. So yesterday I was excited when I saw the behind the scenes footage of his new single "Sweet"off his upcoming album The Dreamer. The Believer.

The reason I had to share this video with you is that I am inlove with the quality of the video. It is so rich with various imagery of the culture andf honest living and no pretencious displays of being a celebrity within the streets of Haiti. This is the kind of content I would love to produce. Okay nuff talking. Enjoy!








from the creaks of the cottage.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment