Apr 30, 2012

May we return to kindness.

Greetings :)

Wow! A whole month without any updates. To those who care, I really have been tied up with a lot and for that I'm sorry but its GOOD to be back. May is my birthday month so the plan is to just indulge in all things that I love more often than not. Taking some time out to gift myself. :)

I recently heard of a lovely photographer by the name of Harry Callahan and he used his wife as the subject of his images for many years. He died in 1999 and recently she passed on too and the most wonderful images have been released as part as part of Elna Callahan tribute.

I love the femininity in each of the moments, its as if the body is not being exploited but rather celebrated in its most genuine state.

Check it:)






Images via DossierJournal.

from the creaks of the cottage.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment