Dec 19, 2011

Rejuvenated.

Greetings :)

I must come forward with thee most deepest apologies for my silence. The lack of activity is attributed to a number of things happening in my life that have left the cottage a little dull. From doing volunteer work to going away I have had little time to gather my thoughts and indulge in elements of the arts. However, ALL this will change now and as we reach the end of 2011,the cottage will continue to bring trinkets of artistic expression to your screens. :)

Today I bought myself the Amy Winehouse Lioness: Hidden Treasures album and I have been beaming all day. The album is glorious and has an amazing way of capturing the real Winehouse sound. It has an old-school jazz feel with the kick ass cool that Winehouse boasted even in her last days.









Here is the tribute video and my favorite song so far in the second clip. Enjoy!







from the creaks of the cottage.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment